We are delighted to announce that we are now taking steps to start hiring inflatables again after temporarily closing due to the coronavirus outbreak. We are now operating strictly under the following conditions to help keep everyone safe:
All bookings must be made through our website at: www.bouncingaround.co.uk
Please note we will not be able to hire to you if anyone who will be using the bouncy castle is showing, or in the 14 days before the party, has shown any signs of the coronavirus.
1. Our equipment will be professionally and carefully cleaned and sanitised before it is delivered to you.
2. If you do NOT have an outdoor socket, then one of our 13 amp extension leads will need to be plugged inside your house, this can be passed to you via a window, door etc.
3. Payment ideally can be made online (e.g. BACS) to avoid contact but we can still accept cash.
4. If anyone at the party has any symptoms of COVID-19 or starts to develop symptoms during the hire then the use of the inflatable must cease and we must immediately be informed of this.
5. After collection, our equipment will be taken back to our premises and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with industrial anti-bacteria and disinfectant. Our vehicles and storage units will also be sanitised.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
If you have any questions or concerns you can email us at: email@example.com or give us a call on: 07867 923434
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this difficult time.
Please book early to avoid disappointment because demand for our inflatables is currently greater than the supply.
As always, please stay safe.